Guided route in El Roque de Los Muchachos
- Duration: 5 hours
- Difficulty: High
- Language: English, German and Spanish
Description of the guided route
Way to heaven Roque de Los Muchachos
In direction to the roof of the island at about 2,396 m altitude, bordering the Caldera de Taburiente with stunning panoramic and colorful views with precipices of up to 1,500m deep, filled with basaltic dikes, which attached to each other look like scars.
A lot of history and traditions in this path, since it was one of the most used by the ancient inhabitants of the island for the exchange of goods and transfer of animals in search of better pastures and water.
- Wear comfortable clothing and suitable footwear, as well as a jacket and some rain protection if necessary.
- It is also advisable to bring sun protection and a cap or hat.
- Bring some water and some food.
- Never deviate from the marked paths.