Buy your ticket
TRANSFER ITINERARY (ONE WAY)
A. Los Llanos de Aridane. Bus Station / 9.15 (Google Maps)
B. Mirador de Los Brecitos (entrance to the Caldera de Taburiente) – 10.15
TRANSFER ITINERARY (RETURN)
B. Mirador de Los Brecitos (entrance to the Caldera de Taburiente) – 16.00 (Google Maps)
C. Dos Aguas. Barranco de Las Angustias – 16.30 (Google Maps)
If you want to discover the Caldera de Taburiente at your own pace, this transfer will take you to the PR LP 13 path, of medium-high difficulty, which leads into the interior of the majestic La Caldera de Taburiente National Park and allows you to walk around at your own pace and enjoy its flora and fauna, to later exit through the Barranco de las Angustias riverbed or climb again to the Mirador de Los Brecitos, the entry point, both of which are collection points for our transfer to finally return to the Los Llanos de Aridane Station, our starting point.
You will be able to see with your own eyes the National Park of La Caldera de Taburiente, a crevice of up to eight kilometres in diameter covered with beautiful forests of Canary Island pine, which you will cross through several ravines. This park is located in the heart of the island of La Palma, also known as the “Isla Bonita” (“beautiful island” in English), a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. This is a must for locals and foreigners alike. No one can resist its beauty.
In case you want to access the National Park through the Mirador de Los Brecitos (1.081m high) and leave in the afternoon through the Barranco de las Angustias, with our transfer you will be able to do it without any problem, but you will have to be in good physical condition. After our transfer leaves you at the Mirador de Los Brecitos, you will have to take the PR LP 13 path which, winding through small ravines among pine trees and small bridges, will take you to the Camping Area of the Park after a walk of about two hours in which you will finally be able to enjoy the best of the Park by taking a bath in the cold waters that this great crater has collected since time immemorial through the rain and its subsequent filtration.
Nature in its purest form and also a perfect place to have lunch before starting the descent down the Barranco de Las Angustias or the climb back up to the Mirador de Los Brecitos by the same route of descent (places that are pick-up points for our transfer for the return).
If you are one of the brave ones, and are in good physical condition, instead of going out again through the Mirador de Los Brecitos, you can venture out through the Barranco de Las Angustias to contemplate the famous Cascada de Colores ( The Coloured Waterfall) or the peculiar padded lavas on a winding route that will take you through the Barranco de Las Angustias to our pick-up point in the so-called “Parking de La Viña” at the end of the ravine. From there, we will pick you up to take you back to the station in Los Llanos de Aridane, our starting point for the transfer.
With this transfer you will be able to visit, at your own pace, the National Park of La Caldera de Taburiente, the heart of La Palma. What are you waiting for?
DEPARTURE TIME OF REGULAR TRANSPORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE TRANSFER FOR THE OUTWARD JOURNEY (TICKET NOT INCLUDED IN THE TRANSFER)
- Line 500: Airport – S/C de La Palma (7.45 at airport / 7.50 at Los Cancajos)
- Line 300: S/C de La Palma – Los Llanos de Aridane (8.10 at S/C de La Palma)
- Line 27: Puerto de Tazacorte – Los Llanos de Aridane (8.00 at Puerto de Tazacorte)
- Line 24: Puerto Naos – Los Llanos de Aridane (8.30 at Puerto Naos on work days / 8.00 at Puerto Naos the Saturday)
- Line 210: Fuencaliente (Los Canarios) – Los Llanos (7.15 at Los Canarios on work days)
DEPARTURE TIME OF REGULAR TRANSPORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE RETURN TRANSFER (TICKET NOT INCLUDED IN THE TRANSFER)
- Line 300: Los Llanos de Aridane – S/C de La Palma (17.05 at Los Llanos de Aridane Bus Station on labor days / 17.35 at Los Llanos de Aridane Bus Station on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- Line 500: S/C de La Palma – Airport (18.15 from S/C de La Palma passing through Los Cancajos)
- Linie 110: Los Llanos de Aridane – Puntagorda (17.15 a Los Llanos de Aridane Bus Station on labor days / 18:15 on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- Line 27: Los Llanos de Aridane – Puerto de Tazacorte (17.45 from Los Llanos de Aridane Bus Station)
- Line 24: Los Llanos de Aridane – Puerto Naos (17:30 from Los Llanos de Aridane Bus Station)
- Line 210: Los Llanos de Aridane – Fuencaliente (18.15 from Los Llanos de Aridane Bus Station)
*More information about the rest of the possible connections with regular transport lines or possible changes in www.tilp.es/regular or in our social networks.
- Wear comfortable clothing and suitable footwear, as well as a jacket and some rain protection if necessary
- It is also advisable to bring sun protection and a cap or hat
- Bring some water and some food
- Never deviate from the marked paths
- Carry a mobile phone with sufficient battery
- In case of emergency, call the emergency telephone number in the Canary Islands: 112