Daily boat trips to observe cetaceans in a responsible and respectful way with a guide-marine biologist onboard
- Duration: 2h30 approximately
- One of our MOST POPULAR excursions
- For all ages.
- Guided tour by multilingual marine biologists.
- 100% sighting guarantee: a free ticket to return in the case of “no sighting”.
- Restroom onboard of the boat.
- We have the whale watching permit from the Ministry and Government of the Canary Islands.
- Possibility of buying drinks and food onboard.
About this excursion
Our team of passionate marine biologists and guides with extensive experience in the sector will inform you about the marine fauna while enjoying the beauty of these animals in their natural habitat.
The excursion lasts 2.5-3 hours in which we will look for some of the 27 species of cetaceans registered in the Canary Islands. During the excursion we will also visit some points of interest on the coast such as Porís de Candelaria and the Cueva Bonita.
Onboard our boat Flipper you will find many amenities such as an onboard bathroom, an upper deck and a bow from where you can better see the animals. In the unlikely event of not seeing cetaceans during the tour, we offer a free ticket to be able to do the excursion again within the following two weeks.
What to know before arriving?
We recommend to arrive 30 minutes before the start of the activity for boarding.