Walking tour with guide in El Cubo de La Galga
- Duration: 4 hours
- Distance: 11 km
- Difficulty: Medium
- Language: English, German and Spanish
Description of the guided route: The enchanted forest Cubo de la Galga
In the Northwest area of the island we find this route that will make us travel in time, a millenary forest that has barely changed in 2 million years where we will find a variety of laurel forests such as the "viñátigos", "aceviños", "barbusanos" and laurels , mixed with millenarian ferns and linden.
If the goblins exist somewhere, it is surely in this forest.
- Wear comfortable clothing and suitable footwear, as well as a jacket and some rain protection if necessary.
- It is also advisable to bring sun protection and a cap or hat.
- Bring some water and some food.
- Never deviate from the marked paths.
- Carry a mobile phone with sufficient battery.
- In case of emergency, call the emergency telephone number in the Canary Islands: 112.